Inorganic silver antibacterial PE masterbatch JDSKM-PE
- Test Report
- Commodity name: Inorganic silver antibacterial PE masterbatch JDSKM-PE
- Commodity ID: 1201843899727499264
Inorganic silver antibacterial materials have the advantages of broad spectrum, long-lasting, non-toxic and non-residual and other antibacterial materials. In order to improve the dispersion effect of nano antibacterial agents in plastic products, Jinda Nano Technology has developed inorganic silver antibacterial plastic masterbatch, which can be directly added to general plastics and engineering plastics.
Antibacterial PE masterbatch JDSKM-PE is an effective antibacterial functional mother produced by our company using inorganic silver inorganic antibacterial powder as active antibacterial component, using high quality LLDPE, LDPE and HDPE raw materials as carriers, using advanced dispersing technology and manufacturing process. Granules are special antibacterial masterbatches for PE materials. The content of silver antibacterial powder is 20%, and special PE masterbatch with different antibacterial powder content can also be customized according to demand. The authoritative test data proves that it has good antibacterial and bactericidal effects. The utility model has the advantages of safe and non-toxic, good antibacterial effect and no discoloration, and has excellent modification effect on the resin substrate without affecting the mechanical properties of the PE product.
l Broad-spectrum antibacterial, long-term, high-efficiency antibacterial, antibacterial activity value can be greater than 2.0 or antibacterial rate can reach 99%;
l Good thermal stability, high temperature resistance, and no discoloration;
l Good compatibility and dispersion, without changing the original processing technology of plastics;
Safe and non-toxic, no pollution to the environment, no irritation to the skin, in line with EU RoHS requirements.
Smooth surface, uniform size, no color difference, no obvious impurities
Milky white or light yellow
Antibacterial agent content in masterbatch
Also customized according to the customer's brand
1. Various PE plastic products with antibacterial function;
2. Various PE packaging materials and films, such as plastic packaging bags, food packaging boxes, bag films, food packaging films, etc.;
3. Various types of medical and health materials, such as disposable syringes, infusion sets, isolation suits, etc.
【Instructions for use】
1. Select the amount of antibacterial PE masterbatch to be 4%-6%, or adjust the amount according to your needs.
2. Processing conditions can refer to the processing conditions of the base PE plastic.
【Packaging and storage】
1. Two-layer packaging, 25kg/bag.
2, save from light, avoid strong light; save at room temperature, avoid high temperature; waterproof and moisture.
Key words: antibacterial antibacterial yarn