ADDR：Jinda Bldg, No. 93, Huli Industrial Park, Eastern Rim, TongAn, Xiamen, China.
Inorganic silver antibacterial EVA masterbatch JDSKM-EVA
EVA antibacterial plastic masterbatch JDSKM-EVA is a highly effective special antibacterial functional masterbatch produced by our company using nano silver inorganic antibacterial powder as active antibacterial component, using high quality EVA raw material as carrier, using advanced dispersing technology and manufacturing process. Special antibacterial masterbatch for EVA materials. The content of antibacterial powder is 20%, and special EVA masterbatch with different antibacterial powder content can also be customized according to requirements. The authoritative test data proves that it has good antibacterial and bactericidal effects. The utility model has the advantages of safe and non-toxic, good antibacterial effect and no discoloration, and has excellent modification effect on the resin substrate without affecting the mechanical properties of the EVA product.
- Broad-spectrum antibacterial, long-term, high-efficiency antibacterial, antibacterial activity value can be greater than 2.0 or antibacterial rate can reach 99%;
- Good thermal stability, high temperature resistance, and not easy to change color;
- Good compatibility and dispersion, without changing the original processing technology of plastics;
- Safe and non-toxic, no pollution to the environment, no irritation to the skin, in line with EU RoHS requirements.
Smooth surface, uniform size, no color difference, no obvious impurities
Antibacterial agent content in masterbatch
Also customized according to the customer's brand
1. Various EVA products with antibacterial function, such as children's toys;
2. Various EVA shoe materials with antibacterial and deodorizing functions, such as middle lining, face lining, insole, sole, etc.
3. Various EVA packaging materials and medical and health materials.
【Instructions for use】
1. The masterbatch must be ventilated and dried in an oven at 80 °C for 2 to 4 hours before use, and then mixed with the material to be used.
2. Based on the 1.0% inorganic antibacterial powder content of the final antibacterial plastic, the addition amount of the EVA antibacterial masterbatch is 5%-6%.
3. Processing conditions can refer to the processing conditions of the base EVA plastic.
【Packaging and storage】
2、Store at room temperature, avoid high temperature, waterproof and moisture-proof. Please use the product as soon as possible after unsealing.